All job seekers
About this Event
- how to create a killer cover letter
- what hiring managers and recruiters are looking for in the job application
- how to reduce anxiety before an interview
- what questions could be asked?
- what to include in your resume (and what not to include)
- how to create a cover letter that highlights your strengths
- how to respond to application questions
- tips to reduce interview anxiety
- choosing your referees and the questions they get asked
- optional extras to help you stand out (even more) from the crowd.
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Timezone: UTC+11 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Get that job
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.