All job seekers
About this Event
In this training, I will give you the tools to be self-sufficient and confident in applying for your next role.
Do you want to know:
- how to create a killer cover letter
- what hiring managers and recruiters are looking for in the job application
- how to reduce anxiety before an interview
- what questions could be asked?
Or would you just like to feel prepared?
The session will cover:
- what to include in your resume (and what not to include)
- how to create a cover letter that highlights your strengths
- how to respond to application questions
- tips to reduce interview anxiety
- choosing your referees and the questions they get asked
- optional extras to help you stand out (even more) from the crowd.
Attendees will also receive a digital eBook after the event that outlines the tips shared in the session along with extra tools and resources to help increase your chance of success.
🌟 Due to COVID, this training is currently $55 off 🌟
I have been a hiring manager and an interview panel member for dozens of roles over the past 17 years in the private and public sector.
I bring it all together in a simple, easy to understand format giving you the tools you need to be self sufficient and avoid the mistakes that can get you overlooked.
This is not a guarantee that you will get that job, however it will set you up in the best possible position that I can provide using my 17+ years of experience.
Take luck out of the equation and get insights from behind the desk.
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+11 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Get that job
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.