All job seekers
About this event
Voly are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join them at their Greater Manchester office (5300 Lakeside, Cheadle, SK8 3GP) as a Finance Assistant.
During this event, you'll interview for the position and within a few days of taking part, you'll be informed if you will be proceeding to the next stage and given feedback.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Voly is an industry-leading, superyacht accountancy software provider based in Cheadle, Stockport. Voly has gone from strength to strength, winning big clients, some of which are the largest yacht management companies in the industry.
As a Finance Assistant, you will play an integral role in supporting the Finance function, working with the Financial Controller and Management Accountant to deliver financial reports and management information on a timely and accurate basis.
Read the full job description here.
12th August, 9am- 5pm
The first part of the day will include an interactive workshop with a Corporate Volunteer where they will share tips, techniques and give you feedback to help you prepare for the real job interviews.
The second part of the event is where you will have an online interview for the Finance Assistant role as the first step in the recruitment process for Voly.
This is not a jobs fair.
This event is free and strictly open to young people aged 18-30 living living in Greater Manchester and not in full-time employment or education. Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria below before registering.
To be eligible for this course you must be:
- Aged 18-30
- Living in Greater Manchester
This includes Wigan, Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Bolton and Tameside.
- Unemployed, on a zero hours contract or working less than 16 hours per week
- In education for less than 14 hours per week
Please ensure you meet this criteria before registering.
PREPARING FOR THE DAY
- Be ready for a call: A member of The Prince’s Trust team will call you the week before the event to confirm your attendance and tell you more details about the day.
- Read the jobs pack: Do your research on the employer. Have a look at their social media to learn about their mission statement, vision and values.
If you are successful in being shortlisted we will need a copy of your CV, we recommend sending it to our team for an anonymous review by emailing CVReview@princes-trust.org.uk. It can take 5 days to receive feedback so we advise emailing your CV for review as soon as possible so it is ready before the programme starts.
BENEFITS OF #GETHIRED
- Get direct coaching and advice from industry professionals, from top companies such as Apple, Barclays and MoneySupermarket
- Learn how to craft your ‘elevator pitch', helping you to introduce yourself with confidence
- Understand the top techniques you need to deliver memorable interview answers with impact
- Get constructive feedback from every interview to help you develop
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS GET HIRED ATTENDEES
“It was a great program, with great support and I ended up in my ideal role because of it ” Saeed A.
“Thank you for your help with securing full-time employment.” Urussa M.
Registering your details does not guarantee you a place on the programme.
A member of The Prince's Trust team will review your details and get in touch to collect further information to assess your suitability before confirming your place.
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Get Hired in Finance with Voly Ltd, for 18-30 year olds
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.