All job seekers
About this event
Could you lead our programmes to support 10,000 young people into health and care careers by 2023?*
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team, delivering programmes to support young people from marginalised or deprived backgrounds into work.
This role is well suited to an individual that is looking to gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. The successful candidate must be as passionate as us about transforming the lives of young people.
*You do not need prior experience working in the health and social care sector
As a Youth Development Lead, you will:
- work with young people, volunteers and partners to deliver programmes and activities.
- work as part of a regional team to support and encourage 16-30-year-olds into sustained health and social care roles.
- have clear objectives to ‘connect’, ‘progress’, and help ‘transform’ the lives of the young people who need it most.
This is a really exciting time for our team as we are expanding and have a number of Youth Development Lead vacancies across England.
Please click here to read the full job description thoroughly.
Confirmation of spaces on program: 4th – 5th of October (phone call)
Date of hiring event: 7th October, 9 am- 5 pm (online)
The event will include an interactive workshop with a professional volunteer where they will share tips, techniques and give you feedback. They will help you identify your strengths and unique selling points.
- Click ‘Register' and complete the form
- We will be in contact to check eligibility and find out a bit more about you. Please note, our preferred method of contact is via phone calls, kindly keep your phones handy.
- Read the jobs pack: Do your research on the employer. Have a look at their website and social media to learn about their mission statement, vision, and values.
- Please make sure you check your emails and phone. Phone calls and texts will come through from a Prince's Trust executive. We'll always try to leave a voicemail so you know it's us and you can call or text us back if that's more comfortable.
Eligibility for programme:
- You must be 18-30 years old (The Prince's Trust is a youth charity)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without needing visa sponsorship
- You must not be in education for more than 14 hours a week.
- You must not be in employment for more than 16 hours a week or be on a zero-hour contract.
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Get a job with The Prince's Trust for 18-30 years old
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.