All job seekers
About this event
The Prince's Trust is supporting 10,000 young people into careers in Health and Social Care and we want you to be one of them.
Over the two days of this event, you'll get the opportunity to be fast-tracked into the NHS Blood and Transplant team at your location.
There are lots of roles available, including in:
- Donor Carer
- Information Officer
- Estates Officer
- and more!
In all the roles, you'll gain qualifications to help your career progress and you'll get a FREE Job Coach to help you plan what kind of career you want.
Interested? Register for the event and we'll be in contact with you soon.
Our Job Coaches typically have experience in HR or recruitment and know what will get you hired.
They'll organise a weekly call with you to give you career guidance, review your progress, and help with application documents. They'll also be there to guide you through the application process and offer personal feedback and support.
Benefits of a Job Coach:
- help you find the right job role and career path for you
- help you make your CV bespoke to the job you're applying for
- run interview practice with you so that you're ready for the real thing
- help you develop the soft skills that employers are looking for
6th July, 9am- 5pm
The first day of the event will include an interactive workshop with a Mentor where they will share tips, techniques and give you feedback. They will help you identify your unique selling point.
7th July, 9.30am- 12pm
The second day of the event will be the NHS Application form briefing and a 1-2-1 with your mentor from Day 1.
- Click ‘Register' and complete the form
- We will be in contact to check eligibility and find out a bit more about you. Please note, our preferred method of contact is via phone calls.
- Read the jobs pack: Do your research on the employer. Have a look at their website and social media to learn about their mission statement, vision, and values.
- Please make sure you check your emails and phone. Phone calls and texts will come through from a Prince's Trust executive. We'll always try to leave a voicemail so you know it's us and you can call or text us back if that's more comfortable.
- You must be 18-30 years old (The Prince's Trust is a youth charity)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without needing visa sponsorship
- You do not need any formal qualifications or work experience
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Get a job in the NHS Blood and Transplant team!
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.