All job seekers
About this event
Have you ever wondered what it takes for you to ace the interviews with Tech Companies or MNCs (Multinational Companies)? Due to its tight competition, we need a robust strategy to compete with other qualified applicants. There are a few tricks that we can use to fill up the tick boxes so that we can secure the offer from MNCs or Tech companies.
Learn about and tricks which has never been learned before and secure your next job with any tech companies you want.
With David Setiawan (Senior Paid Social Media Manager at Foodpanda, Ex Facebook & Ex Yahoo) we will share some insights on:
Pre-interview preparation (Tell me more about yourself)
- Story Telling
- Company Research
- Objective & Motivation
- Technical Knowledge
- Industry Landscape
Cultural Fit Interview
- Story Telling
Difficult Interview Questions
What Will You Get?
- Full practical insights and knowledge from the Expert
- Speaker's presentation material
This Class is Suggested for:
- Young Professionals
- Fresh Graduates
- First Jobbers
- Tech Job Seekers
- Career Enthusiasts
- Career Shifters
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The event will be held on 2nd of August 2021
- This class will be conducted in English
- Soundcheck will start at 18:55 (GMT+7).
- The class will start at 19:00 (GMT+7).
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email.
- You may contact our customer hero at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Date: Monday, August 2, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Cost: $20 – $38
Full event details: GEC International – How to Ace your Interviews at MNCs and Tech Companies
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.