All job seekers
About this Event
Your CV is one of the most important Personal Branding Documents in your Job Seeking Toolbox. However, it is also the reason why so many applications are met with the dreaded rejection letter.
THE HARSH TRUTH: Recruiters and hiring managers don’t read CVs; they SCAN them. The average scan takes less than 10 seconds. If your CV does not grab the reader’s attention in those 10 seconds, then it is doomed for the rejection pile.This workshop will teach you how to set your CV up so that it reads exactly how a recruiter or hiring manager scans it, making sure that your relevant skills and experience are easily apparent and in the most logical order. You will learn:
- The key sections of a CV
- How to write a powerful Personal Summary
- How to identify and list your core skills
- How to skilfully articulate your work experience
- How to set yourself apart from the competition
- How to avoid the classic mistakes and clichés that can jeopardise and sabotage your job applications.
Date: Friday, April 9, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Free Workshop: How to Create the Ultimate CV
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.