All job seekers
About this event
You’re almost in your final hurdle in the Medical Applications process. After sitting the GAMSAT, we’re sure you must have been exhausted…but WAIT…
Soon Medical Schools will start releasing Medical Interview Offers but the competition this time is only getting tougher and tougher!!
How can you present your best self at the medical interview? Do you know who you’re interviewer is going to be? Are you fully aware of commonly asked medical interview questions? Have you prepared a strategy for interview prep?
Don’t let the anxiety get to you, and here’s why – Fraser’s Interview proudly brings to you the much-awaited ‘Postgraduate Early Bird Interview Workshop’. As the name suggests, the early bird gets the worm!
Running for 2.5 hours only, this interview webinar is a wholesome package providing all the viable approaches to acing a medical interview from the comfort of your home!
This year, the interview workshop involves:
1. Best Interview Practices
- Perfecting the medical interview tone.
- What to wear during a medical interview?
- How to discuss your strengths and weaknesses?
- How to answer the hardest medical interview question?
- Answers to the most commonly asked med interview questions
- Differences between MMI and a panel interview format.
- How to get to know your interview?
- Common mistakes to avoid during the medical interview;
And Much More!
2. Unlimited Free Online Resources
- Access to our FREE Online LMS
- Attempting various mock interviews
- University-specific interview guides
- How to approach different MMI stations
Date: Thursday, 15th July 2021
Venue: Online (Zoom link to be emailed)
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Registration involves free resources sent to your email and entry to one of our highly successful events of the year.
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+10 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Free Early Bird Interview Workshop | Online | Cohosted by BSS
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.