All job seekers
About this Event
- Recruiting Kickstart candidates but unsure how to support them to develop the skills to transition into sustained paid employment.
- Moving their work experience programme online for the first time and want to ensure participants get the most out of the programme.
- Supporting apprentices and keen to build opportunities for participants to develop essential skills alongside technical skills.
- How to use essential skills to create an inclusive application and selection process
- How to embed skills development within your work placement from day to day tasks to feedback and next steps,
- Top tips for delivering skills development through online placements
- How Skills Builder can support your programme delivery
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Time: 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Timezone: UTC (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Essential Skills through Work Placements
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.