Our online Employability Bootcamp – Get That Job! course will offer you an opportunity to explore your current skills, knowledge and confidence in getting a job.
Through this online course you will work through a range of learning materials and be supported by one of our tutors to develop your abilities to search for a job, complete an effective job application and a dynamic CV. This course will also cover how to prepare for an interview, and give you the confidence needed to attend and showcase your talents to secure the job.
There are no entry requirements for this non-accredited course.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at adults (19+) who are:
What will I learn?
- Looking for their first job
- Been out of work for a while and are now ready to get back into work
- Want to change of job but need to refresh their job finding skills
- By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand your strengths and areas for development
- Know how to effectively search for job opportunities
- Know how to create and adapt a CV for different roles
- Know how to complete application forms
- Be able to write a covering letter
- Understand how to prepare for an interview
- Have a clear action plan of where to progress to next
Remember, this course is FREE!
We collect and use information about learners so that we can provide learning services under Legislation. Full details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/privacy. If you have any data protection queries, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Some of our courses are subsidised by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and part financed by the 2014-20 European Social Fund (ESF) programme. This funding is managed by Cambridgeshire County Council, Adult Learning and Skills. A short video covering the background of ESF, what it does, how it helps and who benefits is available on the European Union website: http://ec.europa.eu/esf/home.jsp
Further information can be found on our website https://www.cambsals.co.uk/about-us/importantinformation