All job seekers
About this event
Date: Wednesday 19th January 2022, 10am – 11am
Join our virtual jobs session with Balfour Beatty showcasing their latest vacancies; both for skilled individuals and for those new to construction.
- Over 240 vacancies to apply for
- More than 90 vacancies based in Derby City
- Including various Apprenticeship opportunities
- Many opportunities require little or no previous experience –
- Training for CSCS Card available at no cost
What can I expect to find out if I attend?
- Information about live vacancies at Balfour
- Video tour of Balfour site in Derby
- Hear from staff currently employed in roles at Balfour
- Opportunity to ask questions
- How you can gain a free qualification and bypass the application process to get interviewed by Balfour!
- Information about Balfour Beatty and its approach to recruitment and support
Hear about excellent Package of Benefits, including :
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Share inventive Plan
- Employee Recognition scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Who are Balfour Beatty?
Balfour Beatty plc is a British multinational infrastructure group with capabilities in construction services, support services and infrastructure investments. It has a major site at Raynesway Derby delivering Plant and Fleet Service and Power Transmission and Distribution. Balfour Beatty is a major employer for the city, employing circa 26,000 globally.
• 10.05 – 10.10 Intro: Chris Bradley, Derby City Council Employment & Skills Team
• 10.10 – 10.20 Balfour Beatty overview, company benefits
• 10.20 – 10.25 Question opportunity
• 10.25 – 10.40 Balfour Beatty Vacancies / jobs opportunities
• 10.40 – 10.45 Question opportunity
• 10.45 – 10.50 CT Skills CSCS course overview
• 10.50 – 10.55 Question opportunity
• 10.55 – Summary
• 11AM –CLOSE
Interested in attending?
Click REGISTER now and add to your details to register onto the session.
If you are a employability partners and wish to attend with a cohort of your caseload, please simply register each individual or get in touch with the employment and skills team by e-mailing EmploymentandSkills@derby.gov.uk or calling 01332 956989
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Timezone: UTC (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Derby Jobs Live With Balfour Beatty
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.