All job seekers
About this Event
Working for Carers is a London-wide project that supports unpaid carers, aged 25 or over, to move closer to employment. The project is led by Carers Trust and delivered by its network of 24 partners across London. Working for Carers is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
This session is for unpaid carers, (not in any paid work), aged 25 or over, living in London who are interested in moving closer in to employment and will cover:
- Establishing the aim of the CV for a carer
- Understanding your target market
- Personal profile
- Education & qualifications
- Your chronological career history
- What roles have you undertaken
- Listing your key duties & responsibilities
- Technical capabilities
- Your achievements
- Listing your key skills & competencies
- Other relevant experience
This online session will be run using zoom – once registered, and eligibility criteria checked, we will provide you with the link to join the session.
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: CV Writing Skills – Working for Carers
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.