All job seekers
About this Event
- Have you applied for lots of jobs online and not been invited to interview?
- Have you tried changing your CV to see if it will get you that interview and it's still hasn’t worked, and wondering why?
- Do you want to understand and learn the recruiter/interviewer perspective on reviewing CVs?
If you’ve said ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, then, this 60-minute Zoom webinar is for you. If you are currently not working or being made redundant then come and learn from this webinar; this will be a major step forward in securing your next crucial interview.
If you are a professional looking for that next job opportunity, this webinar is where you will have the perfect opportunity to ask questions and receive constructive answers; answers with verified results.
“Jenny gave lots of great advice and tips I hadn’t considered to elevate my CV. It’s invaluable hearing what recruiters look for today, from a CV. Lots of current, relevant advice.” – recent webinar attendee.
You will receive practical advice proven to help you get ahead of the competition and get that interview. The advice you will receive is from an interviewer and CV crafting expert who reviews CVs and interviews for companies, so you are assured the advice you receive is current, practical and helps you to see your CV from the employer’s perspective to get you that interview.
• Principles of a great CV
• Optimum layout of resume
• Common mistakes with CVs and how to avoid them
• How to tailor your CV for success
• Increase your likelihood of interview
• Have a Professional CV
• Understand the CV sifting process from a recruiter’s perspective
Don’t miss out! See your CV bring you results today, so why not join our 60-minute webinar on:
• Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 1200 hrs (BST)
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Timezone: UTC (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: CV SECRETS FROM AN EXPERIENCED INTERVIEWER AND CV GURU
🚩 Event category: No Categories Did you attend this event?
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.