All job seekers
About this event
Childhelp is seeking qualified, passionate, mission-driven professionals who are looking for a career that has the potential to positively impact the lives of children in a therapeutic, home-like, horse farm environment as members of our team.
On Saturday, Jan 15., Childhelp's Alice C. Tyler Village will hold a virtual job fair. You will be sent a Zoom link for the fair once you have registered and selected your time slot.
The Childhelp Alice C. Tyler Village is located in Lignum, VA, between Fredericksburg, VA & Culpeper, VA off Route 3.
Please complete these steps to join us:
- Register for this event on Eventbrite by choosing one of the timeslots.
- Apply directly at Childhelp.org/Careers
- Click on the Zoom link at the proper time as selected on your ticket registration.
- Please attend in professional dress.
For any questions about the job fair, please call (540) 729-0191.
- Dietary Cook
- Direct Care Staff**
- Direct Care Staff-C
- HVAC Mechanic
- Registered Nurse I
- Instructional Aide**
- Medical Transporter
- Math Support Teacher
- Therapist I
- Special Education Teacher
- Music Therapist
** Starting min. salary $16.00/hour w/ potential shift differential
Starting compensation is based on experience and education.
Childhelp in Lignum, VA offers:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits coverage
- Casual dress & free meals
Candidates should meet these basic requirements:
- Evening & weekend availability
- At least 21 years old
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Willing and able to undergo a criminal background check.
- A current and valid, unrestricted driver's license.
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Childhelp Virtual Job Fair
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.