This event is over.
All job seekers
Looking for tips on how to apply for a job with the government?
About this Event
Looking for tips on how to apply for a job with the government? If you are, be sure to check out the career workshop called “Applying for a Job in the Federal Government,” offered by the SSC Learning and Development Team. Don’t miss this opportunity to polish your job application skills!
- Legislative framework
- Steps in the appointment process
- How to read a job advertisement
- Documents required to apply for a job (cover letter and resume)
- Present an overview of the appointment process in the federal public service
- Examine the critical components of a job advertisement
- Review the steps in the application process
- Demonstrate how to write an efficient cover letter and resume
- Obtain tools and advice
You will be sent a WebEx invitation.
Don’t miss this opportunity – register today!
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Time: 5:00 am - 8:00 am
Timezone: UTC+4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Career workshop: Applying for a job in the federal government (English)
🔖 Event tags: Free events
🚩 Event category:
Did you attend this event?
Click to rate this event
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
(You must be logged in to vote. if you'd like to change your rating, refresh the page)
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below