This event is over.
All job seekers
Looking for tips on how to apply for a job with the government?
About this Event
Looking for tips on how to apply for a job with the government? If you are, be sure to check out the career workshop called “Applying for a Job in the Federal Government,” offered by the SSC Learning and Development Team. Don’t miss this opportunity to polish your job application skills!
- Legislative framework
- Steps in the appointment process
- How to read a job advertisement
- Documents required to apply for a job (cover letter and resume)
- Present an overview of the appointment process in the federal public service
- Examine the critical components of a job advertisement
- Review the steps in the application process
- Demonstrate how to write an efficient cover letter and resume
- Obtain tools and advice
You will be sent a WebEx invitation.
Don’t miss this opportunity – register today!
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Time: 5:00 am - 8:00 am
Timezone: UTC+4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Career workshop: Applying for a job in the federal government (English)
🔖 Event tags: Free events
🚩 Event category:
Did you attend this event?
Click to rate this event
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
(if you'd like to change your rating, refresh the page)
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below