All job seekers
About this Event
- How your career portfolio should be formatted
- What employers of multiple industries look for
- Understand the language employers want to hear
- How to stay ahead in your career industry
- Computer Fundamentals for those looking for employment as an Administrative Assistance, Executive Administration, Office Clerk, etc.
- Adobe Certified Associate for those looking for employment as a Web designer, Graphic Designer, Freelance Designs, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business for employment in Management, Supervisor Roles, Administration, etc.
- CompTIA for those looking for employment as an Information Technology Specialist, Information Technology Technician or Administrator and more.
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Career Preparatory Training
🚩 Event category:
Have a question about this event? Leave a comment below.
Share this event with someone who will regret missing it: