All job seekers
About this Event
Millions of people have lost their jobs due to COVID-19. Leaving workers who may were employed for lengths of time trying to find out where to begin in looking for employment.
The concerns are now focused on how will i stand out amongst the other career seekers in the market, I don't have the technology skill sets employers are looking for, and so many more concerns. Career Association of Georgia (CAG) is here to help you!
By attending the Career Preparatory Training workshop, you will have knowledge on:
- How your career portfolio should be formatted
- What employers of multiple industries look for
- Understand the language employers want to hear
- How to stay ahead in your career industry
Participants of this workshop will also receive information on acquiring skillsets in 8 weeks or less, for FREE. Our sources are funding education support, transportation assistance, childcare assistance, and more to ensure you are successful and supported while obtaining higher heights in your career.
We provide flexible education in
- Computer Fundamentals for those looking for employment as an Administrative Assistance, Executive Administration, Office Clerk, etc.
- Adobe Certified Associate for those looking for employment as a Web designer, Graphic Designer, Freelance Designs, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business for employment in Management, Supervisor Roles, Administration, etc.
- CompTIA for those looking for employment as an Information Technology Specialist, Information Technology Technician or Administrator and more.
Request access to view our catalog of other certifications that you may desire.
Upon attending this training, if you desire to receive employment matching services, we will assist you in obtaining an interview with employers within our job bank.
Follow us on Facebook
Visit us at www.cag.solutions
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Career Preparatory Training
🚩 Event category:
Have a question about this event? Leave a comment below.
Share this event with someone who will regret missing it: