All job seekers
Controversial claim I know – and certainly an assertion that flies contrary to where we intuitively seek security at this time.
Steve regularly talks on the future of work, and how you can set yourself up to thrive, not just survive during these times.
Check out his TedX talk – “Outgrow your career. What pizza taught me about career reinvention?”
Steve suggests we are all born entrepreneurial and that we lose this by the time we're ten years old.
So, here's what we're going to ask him:
- Why is it so risky to think of yourself as an employee during this time?
- What he understands about career change or reinvention?
- Should you think like an entrepreneur when thinking about your career?
- What skills are essential in Covid-19 times and leading out of this time?
- What kind of industry sectors does he think will thrive in Australia?
- In a complex, uncertain and ever-changing world, what are his thoughts on building a great career?
HOW TO WATCH LIVE AND ASK QUESTIONS
If the show does not come up, hit refresh until it does.
MISS THIS SHOW LIVE?
Don't miss another great show, and the opportunity to ask questions.
Simply sign up to our email list by clicking this link.
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Timezone: Australia/Melbourne (check your local time here)
Registration required? No
Full event details: Career Care Package – the riskiest thing you can have today is a job
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.