All job seekers
Building Blocks for a Successful Job Search Day One June 27 – 9:00AM – 12:15PM Day Two June 28 – 9:00AM – 12:15PM
About this event
You’re invited to Building Blocks for a Successful Job Search — a two-part workshop from workNet DuPage Career Center. This live virtual workshop series led by Jennifer Weggeman – workNet DuPage Career Counselor – will provide new energy, new strategies, and new ways to help you succeed in your job search.
From self-assessment, to resume writing, interviewing, and how to seal the deal on a job offer, this two-day webinar will set you on track to achieve your career goals.
Upon completion, clients are invited for a personal one-on-one consultation. More details on FREE services: https://worknetdupage.org/ – then click on GETTING STARTED button.
DAY ONE (9am-12:15pm)
- Top Tips to Get Organized
- Techniques to Play the Job Search Game to Speed Up Your Job Search
- Identify Potential Job Scams and Time Wasters
- Assistance in Building Stories and Identifying Key Accomplishments
- How to ID Target Companies and Make Connections to Build Your Network & Move Your Job Search Forward
- Evaluate Salary Ranges & How to Negotiate Total Compensation Package
DAY TWO (9am-12:15pm)
- What Type of Resume Format is Best for You
- Resume Strategies for ATS – Applicant Tracking Systems
- Cover and Thank You Letters
- LinkedIn Profile Tips
- Interview for Success with Confidence Using SPART
- Behavioral and Video Interview Tips
Date: Monday, June 27, 2022
Time: 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Building Blocks for A Successful Job Search 6/27 & 6/28 (Virtual)
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.