All job seekers
About this Event
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT A CAREER IN DIGITAL!
If you’ve ever wondered what it takes to get a job in digital, whether you’re in college, university, returning to the working world, or already established in a career, this is the event for you.
Make sure to sign up for your chance to be inspired, learn more about the fast paced world of digital, and how you can start your journey now!
The morning’s schedule kicks off with a Key Note from Facebook's Client Relationships Lead, Rebecca Hindle
Becky is a Digital Strategist from @Facebook. She currently works with some of the biggest brands in the world on their digital strategies. Becky will be talking about managing bipolar and a successful career in digital.
We will then see 10 Ted style talks from a variety of speakers. They will be new to their industries in digital, and will cover their routes to establishing themselves in their current role, some insight into the job they’re doing, and how YOU can take the first steps to a career in the digital sector.
Schedule and more details coming soon.
This online event will take place on #DigiLounge, here's a useful checklist to go through before attending a #DigiLounge Event:
1. To get the full networking experience use a computer with a camera and microphone. It's not required but will let you have an amazing experience!
2. As we use the latest video technology, make sure your browser and OS is updated to the latest version. We currently only support Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browsers on your desktop/laptop computer. Mobile and tablet view can be accessed and are in beta!
3. Check that your browser, hardware and internet connection fulfills our requirements on this webcam test page: https://tokbox.com/developer/tools/precall/
4. Don’t join through a VPN – there can sometimes be blocks from your IT systems
5. Locate yourself in a quiet place with a non-distracting background.
6. Go to the link that was sent to you and register with your name, email and password.
7. Most importantly have fun and a great event!
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Be Digital – Find a job in the digital industry
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.