All job seekers
About this event
Advanced Interview Techniques
Advanced your career by mastering the job interview.
Author and career advisor Chris Delaney will host a FREE 2hr virtual workshop to help career professionals increase job offers. Delivered on Zoom.
The course will cover the 3 key areas to create a successful job interview outcome:
- Identifying the job criteria
- Be a self-promoter
- Communicate with confidence
Delaney will share his 20 years of experience to help you improve your job interview performance.
Identify the job criteria
- Learn how to predict the job interview questions
- Learn how to structure any interview answer
- Learn how the take advantage of the structured job interview
Be a self-promoter
- Learn how language can impact the interview outcome
- Learn how the interviewer perceives you – take the interview identity test
- Learn how to sell yourself with each interview answer
Communicate with confidence
- Overcome interview anxiety quickly
- Increase communication confidence in face-to-face and virtual job interviews
- Build rapport with interveiwers to increase likeability
Chris will share research on the job interveiw process and explain the hidden psychology in play that neither the applicant or the interviewer is aware of, and how you can use this knowledge to your advantage.
- How unconscious bias affects the interview scorecard
- What ‘what is beautiful is good' bias is
- Why a structured interview is better placed to predict job performance over an unstructured job interview.
Finally, you will get the chance to ask questions to help you pass your job interview.
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Advanced Job Interview Technique
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.