All job seekers
About this Event
- Have you been recently laid-off or suspect that this might happen in the next few months?
- Has the Pandemic made you rethink your career, and you are evaluating making a change?
- Do you need practical information on how today, the job search and interview landscape works and want effective tips, tools and hacks to give you a jump start?
- Searching for tools and methods that really work
- Finding impactful resumes
- Know what interview questions that set them apart.
- The Success predictor and how the career landscape has changed
- The 80% hidden job market
- The top 5 skills that employers are looking for in 2021
- Doing an accurate inventory of what you bring to the table
- How to sell yourself with elegance without sounding too “sales-zy”
- Optimizing your profile - section by section
- Telling a compelling story about the value you add to a company
- 8 LinkedIn best practices
- The ONE goal a resume much accomplish
- The 10-second test
- 7 Impactful interview questions
- Answering The Pandemic questions
- Interviewing the interviewer
- The full 25-page presention handout booklet
- Over 13 links and tools to help accelerate and enhance your job search efforts
- 25+ resume templates that you can use now
- Free executive book summary of How to Be a Power Connector by Judy Robinett
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Time: 12:00 am - 1:30 am
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: ACCELERATING YOUR JOB SEARCH in 2021! Proven Strategies that work!
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.