During this session you will be given practical information on how to better perform in job applications and interviews, and how to present your profile to potential employers in the best light.
You will receive a mix of advice applicable to all job situations but we will also discuss specific job applications and interview you may have coming up. We will discuss your own unique situation and profile so you understand clearly how to pitch yourself to future employers.
You can expect from this coaching session to be more confident in how to approach applying for a job with the knowledge of what hiring managers want to see from applicants. You will no longer miss out on desired jobs because of a mismatch of expectations.
Here are some of the topics covered in the coaching session:
- best practice on creating a powerful and easy to read CV
- tips on applying for the right role
- understand hiring managers' expectations
- tips on submitting strong job applications
- tips on delivering a great interview
- interview questions to expect and how to answer them well
- job market sector trends and skills of the future
Ask any recruiter or hiring manager and they will tell you how many applications they receive from candidates who do not meet the expectations, not because they can't but simply because they don't don't approach the job application process with the right mindset and knowledge of what employers are looking for. Now is a great time to update your approach and get more positive results from your job applications.