The City of Jerusalem is holding its own year-end job fair on May 29st 2008.
The booths at the fair will be mostly aimed at local students and soldiers who recently left the army, but the workshops should interest any first-time job seeker in Israel.
According to the official announcement:
The exhibition and the conference include stands of high educational institutes, consulting institutes, leading employers and other stands that touch may interest the young population.
Panels and workshops will be presented throughout the fair.
The workshops of note are:
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm Employment panel about the hotel industry, government commissions, public service, media
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm Employment panel about hitech
- 3:45pm – 4:45pm Job Search Workshop: How to write a CV? How to prepare for an employment interview?
Jerusalem International Convention Center (Binyanei Ha'uma)
Shazar Boulevard 1, Jerusalem
Bus: the Jerusalem Central Bus Station is across the street.
Entry is free.
Thursday, May 29st 2008, 10am – 10pm.
- Get feedback about your resume, live interview tips
- If you're considering a career change, or are looking for professional courses
- From the official site: “The fair will include attractions, games and prizes: laptops, flight tickets, iPods, digital cameras and more.”
Thanks to Rebecca Markowitz of the Big Felafel and Moshe Egel-Tal for the leads on the fair.