Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist is possibly the best-known American blog about career issues. When Penelope was fired from Yahoo! Finance, she struck out on her own and the Brazen Careerist blog network is a result.
What is the Brazen Careerist blog network?
From the official website–
“The Brazen Careerist network is made up of a vibrant, curious and ambitious group of career-minded bloggers, passionately covering a variety of fields: personal development, entrepreneurship, public relations, technology, marketing, and politics, each blog offers a unique, informed perspective to our ever-expanding audience.”
In other words, the network aims to give “careerists” a well-rounded view of the information needed for your success.
Are there any other network bloggers for you?
You be the judge. Here are some samples from around the network:
- An Introvert’s Guide to Networking by Angela Marino
- Supplement Your Resume with an Impressive Portfolio by Jennifer Robinson
- Negotiating Your Salary Isn’t Optional by Caitlin Weaver
- 10 Tips for Networking / Recruiting Events by Ian Selvarajah
- What Really Happens When You Give Too Much Notice by Rachel Robbins