A blog meme is a game where bloggers tap each other to blog about a theme while also getting other friends to do the same. Author of How to Self-Destruct: Making the Least of What's Left of Your Career Jason Seiden tagged me for the current meme.
Here are the meme rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
7 things about me you don't know
- While other kids would count sheep to fall asleep, I used to multiply twos in my head. It's boring… and it works.
- I'm not superstitious at all.
- It took 18 years before I could whistle, and even then it was only by sucking air inwards. My barely 4-year old daughter can whistle now.
- I only found out a few weeks ago that I'm NOT allergic to chocolate.
- I've had Palm PDAs continuously since 1997 and my memory has been much the worser.
- When I catch a cold, I almost always lose my senses of taste and smell.
- In high school, an exam of mine was once marked down to 99% because even though I had all the right answers, my teacher didn't believe in perfection.
7 bloggers I'd like to hear more about
- The Four Hour Work Week's Tim Ferriss
- Psychotherapist Isabella Mori
- illuminea CEO Miriam Schwab
- Keppie Careers' Founder Miriam Salpeter
- Your HR Guy's Lance Haun
- Meshune.net's Sharon Gefen
- Personal Branding Guru Dan Schawbel
If you enjoyed this article, you'll also like The Real Dirt About Me.
Subscribe to JobMob via or email and follow me on Twitter for more fun facts about job search experts 🙂