A blog meme is a game where bloggers tap each other to blog about a theme while also getting other friends to do the same. Author of How to Self-Destruct: Making the Least of What's Left of Your Career Jason Seiden tagged me for the current meme.
Here are the meme rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
7 things about me you don't know
- While other kids would count sheep to fall asleep, I used to multiply twos in my head. It's boring… and it works.
- I'm not superstitious at all.
- It took 18 years before I could whistle, and even then it was only by sucking air inwards. My barely 4-year old daughter can whistle now.
- I only found out a few weeks ago that I'm NOT allergic to chocolate.
- I've had Palm PDAs continuously since 1997 and my memory has been much the worser.
- When I catch a cold, I almost always lose my senses of taste and smell.
- In high school, an exam of mine was once marked down to 99% because even though I had all the right answers, my teacher didn't believe in perfection.
7 bloggers I'd like to hear more about
- The Four Hour Work Week's Tim Ferriss
- Psychotherapist Isabella Mori
- illuminea CEO Miriam Schwab
- Keppie Careers' Founder Miriam Salpeter
- Your HR Guy's Lance Haun
- Meshune.net's Sharon Gefen
- Personal Branding Guru Dan Schawbel
If you enjoyed this article, you'll also like The Real Dirt About Me.