There is currently one feed for JobMob.co.il, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License
Share Select Media provides a general license to use this feed, provided that it is not modified in anyway (including the stripping of ads).
- The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each page displaying site content.
- Internal links in the Site content must not be removed.
- The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
- Content will appear unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
- Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
- Any information posted on the blog and/or in the RSS feed only represents the opinion of its author.
- The RSS feed may not be spliced into or otherwise redistributed by third-party RSS providers.
- No content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, shall be added to the RSS feeds.
- Share Select Media reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feed and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feed at any time.
- Share Select Media further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feed or change the content or formatting of the RSS feed at any time without notice to you.
- Share Select Media provides this content “as is” and shall not be held liable for your use of the information or the feed.
- Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Share Select Media is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, SHARE SELECT MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. By accessing the RSS feed or the XML instructions provided above, you indicate that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
Correspondence with Share Select Media
Any correspondence with the SSM Sites or with Share Select Media, including any documentation or images, are considered property of Share Select Media. As such, Share Select Media reserves the right to reproduce such correspondence, in whole or in part, on any of the SSM Sites or its affiliates.
The comments sections on SSM Sites are accessible to all users willing to submit information including a valid email address. SSM uses this information to screen out users who leave comments prohibited by our terms and conditions of use, and will not pass this information on to any other organization.
In order to make our comments sections useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular SSM Site where the comment is being posted.
- Share Select Media will not accept responsibility for information posted in the comments sections on SSM Sites.
If Share Select Media receives notice that a comment post is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the comments, we reserve the right to remove that comment posting without prior warning.
Share Select Media sites typically display images as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of images that editors are authorized to use on Share Select Media sites include:
- Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
- Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Reader-submitted images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s)
- Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites, with an implied license for use under the Creative Commons license associated with such sites
- Images commissioned by Share Select Media
- Thumbnail images of 150×150 pixels or less
- Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story under the Fair Use doctrine
- Images where the use is transformative, such as for satire
- Images so widely distributed on the internet that they are deemed to have become part of the public domain
If you think we have published an image or text that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use of the image is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, please use our Contact Us form
while indicating the items specified below in the body of your message.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- The permalink URL of the page containing the material. One permalink URL is sufficient for each allegedly infringing image or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of the SSM Sites.
- Contact information to permit us to respond to you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- Provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing material:
- Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned,
OR, absent such proof,
- a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, AND
- Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
Include the following statement in your message: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights.
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive will be sent (with your personal information removed) to Chilling Effects
We also reserve the right to publish your letter on any SSM Sites.
External Links Disclaimer
The SSM Sites will contain links to other sites. By providing links to other sites, Share Select Media does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the SSM Site in question.
Share Select Media does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to SSM Sites assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
Notification of Changes
. Following transmission, users will initially receive an automated reply, acknowledging the user’s message. Share Select Media uses the submitted email address solely for the purpose of corresponding with our users, and will not pass this information on to any other organization without our users’ express written consent.
June 11th, 2015