All job seekers
About this event
High Speed Two (HS2) is the new high speed railway for Britain.
Our supply chain expects to create 22,000 roles in the years ahead to support delivery of the railway. Our new Jobs Board will showcase these roles as they become available, making it easier for you to search and find the very latest vacancies in your area.
During this “webinar” we will:
- provide a demonstration of The HS2 Jobs Board
- share information about the opportunities available on the HS2 Project and
- explain how you can get support from one of our Job Brokerage Partners.
There will be 3 presentations during this event:
• A presentation about skills and Employment opportunities from a Main Works contractor working on the HS2 project
• A demonstration of the Jobs Board Platform by Skills Managers from HS2
• A presentation by the Department for Work and Pensions, a Job Brokerage Partner who provides support for those applying for HS2 opportunities.
You will also be able to ask the team questions via a live Q&A chat option.
Book your tickets now
Date and time: Tuesday 28 September, 11:30 – 12:30
Please note registration closes 2 hours before the live event starts.
We will be publishing video recordings of the session online, so if you are not able to listen live you can still learn about each topic through a dedicated playlist on the HS2 YouTube channel.
For more information about HS2 please contact our HS2 Helpdesk team on 08081 434 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: HS2 Jobs and Skills: how to join the HS2 workforce
🚩 Event category: No Categories Did you attend this event?
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.