Have laptop, will travel. Even better, use your laptop to earn money while you travel, to pay for your travel. Here are some ideas how.Continue reading >> 50 Jobs You Can Do Over the Internet While Traveling
How To Kickstart Your Job Search
Sometimes the key to success is getting a good start, Joey Trebif of CareerAlley explains.Continue reading >> How To Kickstart Your Job Search
A personal logo or monogram is a great way to look professional. Here are over 120 designs to inspire you.Continue reading >> 123 Beautiful Personal Logos, Monograms and Wordmarks For Your Inspiration
These are the most beautiful job search, human resources or recruiting company logos on the Web right now.Continue reading >> Top 105 Beautiful Job Search Company Logos That Will Wow You
Here’s where to find job openings on Twitter for your industry, in your country, right now.
This article is an excerpt from my upcoming e-book The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide, a free download for subscribers of my Job Tips Newsletter.
Sign up now to get the e-book before its official release.
Organize your Twitter job search feeds for easy following
1) Bookmark this article for easy reference later.
2) Create an account on Twitter unless you have one already.
3) Download and install a Twitter reader like TweetDeck or Seesmic Desktop. Tweetdeck uses Groups and Seesmic Desktop has Userlists which allow you to organize Twitter users for easier following. Use this categorization feature to separate the Twitter job feeds from the other Twitter users you follow so that all your Twitter job search information is kept in one convenient place that isn’t overwhelmed by other tweets.
4) If you know where you’d like to work, click the corresponding country flag here below to jump down to a local Twitter job feed list and then begin following local feeds in your industry. Then scan the International section which lists Twitter job feeds that include job openings from 3 countries or more. Or you can jump directly to it by clicking the globe icon at the end of the row of flags.
5) If you have a chosen industry and are open to moving for jobs, type CTRL+F in your browser to search this article for keywords related to your profession like ‘design’, ‘accounting’, ‘developer’, etc., and then follow the Twitter job feeds that are most relevant among the results, regardless of country.
There are actually many other Twitter job feeds and I explain how to find them in The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide.Continue reading >> 400+ Twitter Feeds of Job Openings From Around the World