How did you get onto your current job search?
If you're looking for a job, did you...
- Get laid-off from your last job? (40%, 36 Votes)
- Quit your last job? (26%, 23 Votes)
- You're looking for your first job (21%, 19 Votes)
- Have a contract that just ended? (12%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 89
Polls will now be a regular feature on JobMob
Along with the other new community features on JobMob that I announced last week, polls will now be a regular feature here too.
3 reasons why you'll be seeing more polls here
- Polls make visiting JobMob more than just reading.
- Polls let the whole JobMob Community share information in a simple, visual way.
- Most importantly – polls help me better understand how I can better help you.
Each poll will be open to voting for at least a week and will be appear in the JobMob sidebar, looking just like the image here. I will also announce every new poll and recap every closed poll, so that we can all learn from the results together.
Now back to this next poll.
What led to your current job search?
In my career, I've gone on the job search for the following reasons:
- School was out, needed a summer job – 4 times
- School was in, but I had some extra time & needed the money – 1 time
- I chose to job search, by quitting (in frustration) or resigning (it was time to move on) – 2 times
- My army service completed, it was time to look for a first career job – 1 time
- I was laid off – 1 time
What about you, this time around?
- VOTE NOW in the JobMob sidebar. Make your choice and click ‘Vote'.
If you liked this article, you'll enjoy What Is Your Biggest Job Search Problem? [POLL RESULTS AND ANALYSIS].